Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year 2015 !

Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book - Write a Good One :)

2014 was full of ups and downs, unlike the last 25 years! As you grow up, you experience, you evolve, you make perceptions, relationships, friends and all in all develop a personality with which people start to quote you!

Don't forget to make a new year resolution..may be unlike before you succeed this time (if you haven't yet)! We as humans do need reasons to push us forward for fresh starts, count and make this as one! Set goals, mould your perceptions, find time for your loved ones , travel as much as you can, give people a second chance, strengthen your relationships and lastly do not stop taking chances!

I still have a backlog of pending resolutions, and I am preparing to take one more chance..:)

Be a kid at heart, Be honest, Love yourself!

Thanks to all the people who have read my blog posts and have inspired me to keep writing. I hope I evolve too year by year and get to share my experiences better, shorter ;)

Best Wishes





4 comments: